Bringing the Truth, grace, and changing power of the Gospel for the glory of God and all of the people, one child at a time.
Provided every Sunday morning for infants through age 3.
At FCBC, we believe hearing the Good News of the Gospel is just as important for our children as it is for adults. After our church-wide time of worship, children K - 5th grade are invited to participate in "Junior Church."
- To provide a safe and loving environment where children are able to learn about the character of God, discover Biblical truth, and learn what it means to follow Jesus Christ.
- To support and encourage parents/guardians as they endeavor to teach Biblical truths to their children.
- To present the absolute Truths of Scripture in an age-appropriate way with special emphasis on the Gospel.
- To pray for the children and trust in the power of the Holy Spirit to regenerate their hearts through the faithful teaching of His Word.
- To live faithfully before the children and model for them how Christians are called to respond to God, interact with each other, and with the world around them.
Click here for the registration form.